Ajax Starter Kit /by . Ajax Programmer’s Toolkit with all the technologies you need to set up an Ajax development and testing environment on your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. Quick Start Guide teaches you the basics of Ajax programming in 21 short, easy-to-read lessons.
Plug-n-play source code and popular Ajax framework libraries to help you reduce tedious typing and shorten
Learn how to…
* Build better, more interactive interfaces for your web applications
* Compile an Ajax application
* Create and consume Web services with SOAP and REST
* Avoid common errors and troubleshoot programs
* Use popular Ajax libraries to speed up and improve common programming tasks