Microsoft Office Access 2003 Professional Results /by Noel Jerke . Create and manage a robust Access database using this advanced guide. You’ll get full coverage of all the new features, including Smart Tags and enhanced XML support. Learn to write advanced queries with the query wizard and the design view, import and export data, program with Web Matrix and .NET, and build Access Data Projects with SQL Server. Database backup and security issues are also covered.
Become more productive right away using the hands-on directions and targeted information in this innovative how-to reference. Loaded with to-the-point techniques, this complete resource provides insightful answers to common questions as quickly as you can turn its pages. Use Access as a key data management tool. Design databases and program advanced queries. Manage data through advanced import and export techniques, including leveraging new XML features. Explore advanced techniques for integrating Access with Microsoft SQL Server. Plus–this thorough book explains why as well as how techniques work so that you can adapt concepts to your specific needs.
* Explore querying capabilities and learn to use the query tools effectively
* Integrate Access 2003 and Microsoft SQL Server, and work with Access Data Projects
* Manipulate and massage data for import and export quickly
* Design and prototype enterprise databases
* Use Web Matrix and Visual Studio .NET to build data-driven applications
* Learn advanced XML capabilities
* Explore advanced data management techniques
* Outperform even your highest expectations