Sure you want to save money. We all do. But saving money is sometimes easier said than done. Did you know that there is a program probably already installed on your computer that can help you manage your money better? It’s Microsoft Excel, part of the Microsoft Office suite. Manage Your Money and Investments with Excel can help you take control of your finances with Excel.
Learn how to:
* Perform basic financial calculations.
* Track and analyze investments.
* Compare mutual fund options.
* Manage mortgages, loans, and escrow accounts.
* Balance checking accounts and manage credit card debt.
* Track your net worth.
* Discover new ways to make money-saving decisions and manage your finances with Manage Your Money and Investments with Excel.